Text hinzu kommen von: Kofler, Moser, Synecotec, GWE
ČEZ ESCO International becomes Elevion Group
ČEZ ESCO International becomes Elevion Group B.V. as the parent company of Elevion Group.
Elevion Group totals around 60 consolidated companies and over 4700 employees at 113 locations in nine countries - including Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland and Romania - and generates total revenues of around 889 million in 2020.
The subsidiaries in the individual countries are managed via 7 national companies. In Germany, this is Elevion Group | Germany with headquarters in Jena / Thuringia.
Belectric becomes part of the Elevion Group
- Elevion acquires 100% of the shares in Germany-based Belectric GmbH and other European parts of Belectric Solar & Battery Group Holding, such as Belectric France SARL, Belectric Solar Ltd, Belectric Italia SRL and Belectric Israel Ltd.
- In total, Belectric has completed more than 400 photovoltaic projects with a capacity of more than 4 GW and provides services for power plants with a total capacity of 2.2 GW.
- Belectric GmbH and other European parts of Belectric will become one of the flagships of Elevion Group's expansion in the solar market.
- For Belectric, the merger with Elevion Group offers the opportunity for significant synergies in the field of advanced energy solutions and for developing new customers.
Merger of EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH Rhine/Main locations
- Merger of the EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH Rhein/Main locations Hanau, Darmstadt and Zeppelinheim at the new location in Dietzenbach.
- Start of the cooperation between DPE and Elevion.
Acquisition of parts of business operations
- Acquisition of parts of the business operations of Mehringer & Saur Elektrotechnik GmbH and integration into D-I-E Elektro AG Munich branch.
- Acquisition of parts of the business operations of Herbert Müller GmbH & Co. KG and integration into EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH Rhein/Main at the Dietzenbach location.
- Acquisition of the business operations of Rudolf Fritz Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG and incorporation as an independent company into the Elevion Group.
Renaming to Elevion Group (Elevion GmbH)
- Renaming of Parcom Holding für technische Gebäudeausrüstung GmbH to Elevion Group (Elevion GmbH).
- Integration of EFA Elektro GmbH from Greiz into D-I-E Elektro AG and continuation as D-I-E Elektro AG branch Greiz.
- Acquisition of the business operations of Jurke GmbH & Co. KG, a special supplier for industrial canteen kitchen systems and integration as branch pro-kitchen of D-I-E Elektro AG.
- Acquisition of the business operations of S E S Elektrotechnik GmbH.
- Continuation of S E S Elektrotechnik GmbH, acquired in 2013, as an independent company and change of name to ETS Efficient Solutions GmbH.
- Acquisition of Procont GmbH Pirmasens as a subsidiary of EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH Rhein/Main; in August change of name to EAB Automation Solutions GmbH.
- Takeover of Horst Heinzel Kommunikationssysteme GmbH Werder (Havel) as a subsidiary of D-I-E Elektro AG.
- Integration of Elektro Decker GmbH as an independent company in the Elevion Group.
- Acquisition of the business operations of AVA Elektrotechnik GmbH and integration into Rudolf Fritz Elektrotechnik GmbH.
- Acquisition of the business operations of the traditional companies TRUSS Haustechnik, GEBRO Haustechnik and ENERGRO Regelungstechnik as locations of ETS Efficient Solutions GmbH.
- Integration of Reth & Kellershohn GmbH & Co. KG (Düsseldorf) into the group as a branch of Elektro Decker GmbH.
- HAu.S GmbH becomes an independent company in the Elevion Group.
- Acquisition of the business operations of Elektro Meißner Industriemontagen GmbH in Leverkusen and continuation of the site as a branch of Elektro Decker GmbH.
- Acquisition of the business operations of Goth PfE Bremen GmbH and integration into the Bremen site of Rudolf Fritz GmbH.
- Takeover of the business operations of Elektro-Thomas GmbH and continuation of the site as Rudolf Fritz GmbH, Elektro-Thomas Koblenz branch.
- Takeover of the business operations of Khim Automation GmbH.
- Takeover of the business operations of SWG Steuerungstechnik GmbH.
- Takeover of the business operations of ERLA Klima- und Haustechnik GmbH.
Entry into the ČEZ Group
- Successful into the future - with a new, long-term strategic and financially strong partner.
- Takeover of the business operations of the traditional SALO Elektrotechnik GmbH and continuation of the site as D-I-E Elektro AG, SALO branch.
- ETS Efficient Technical Solutions GmbH (ETS) acquires the Hungarian TGS Engineering Kft. based in Budapest.
- ETS Efficient Technical Solutions GmbH (ETS) acquires Kirschbaum & Rohrlack GmbH, based in Solingen, with subsequent merger.
- Establishment and expansion of the heavy current switchgear division within the Group: D-I-E Elektro AG Bad Lobenstein branch, formerly SALO Elektrotechnik GmbH is strategically integrated into Rudolf Fritz GmbH.
- ETS Efficient Technical Solutions GmbH (ETS) integrates HAu.S GmbH as a new branch in Jena.
- Elevion Group expands the business area of mechanical building services engineering by acquiring the medium-sized plant and building services engineering company En.plus GmbH.
- With the integration of the HERMOS group of companies, Elevion GmbH continues to invest in the digital future of building technology.
Rudolf Fritz GmbH celebrates its 100th anniversary
"We are very proud to have a company with a 100-year history in our group of companies," says Lars Eberlein, Managing Director of the Elevion Group as well as Rudolf Fritz GmbH. Certainly, company founder Rudolf Fritz would also be very proud of what his company, founded in 1919, has become 100 years later. To this day, the history of Rudolf Fritz GmbH is characterized by entrepreneurship and pioneering spirit. "Discovering opportunities and pushing through innovations," says Roland Fischer, "are unmistakable characteristics of Rudolf Fritz. We have retained these to this day." Thanks to these two enduring characteristics, Rudolf Fritz GmbH has been successful since its founding, a fact that Lars Eberlein also confirms: "Over the past seven years, Rudolf Fritz GmbH has steadily evolved and is thus rightly where it is today." With 678 employees, 11 branches and annual sales of over 120 million euros, Rudolf Fritz GmbH is today a full-service provider for all aspects of electrical engineering and building services in Germany. With headquarters in Rüsselsheim, Rudolf Fritz is one of the largest electrical engineering companies as well as training companies in Hesse.
Founding of the August Truss plumbing company in Kassel
1908 Appointment as "Royal Master Plumber" by Kaiser Wilhelm II.
Founding of the company of master blacksmiths and locksmiths
Master blacksmith and locksmith Franz Broer establishes his own company.
Since 1904 under the management of the two sons with the name "Gebr. Broer", forerunner of the name "GEBRO".
Foundation Rudolf Fritz
Rudolf Fritz is founded as an installation business for electricity, gas and water by master electrician Rudolf Fritz.
Carl Eberlein earns his master craftsman's certificate in Schwalmstadt
Foundation Elektro Decker
Elektro Decker, Düsseldorf founded by Klemens Decker, successfully led the way from post-war Germany with vigor through the German economic miracle purposefully into the 21st century.
Foundation of later Reth & Kellershohn GmbH & Co.
Hans Reth and Heinz Kellershohn found the later Reth & Kellershohn GmbH & Co. in Düsseldorf.
Opening of Elektro Eberlein, owner Otto Eberlein (master electrician)
Karl-Walter Eberlein (master electrician) joins Otto Eberlein, expansion of the company
Spin-off of the "engineering company for rationalization" division
Spin-off of the "engineering company for rationalization" division from JENOPTIK Carl Zeiss Jena GmbH into HAu.S GmbH
Spin-off of electrical maintenance
Spin-off from the electrical maintenance department of JENOPTIK Carl Zeiss Jena GmbH in Jena and Gera. Predecessor of EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH.
Lars Eberlein joins EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH
Foundation of the EAB branch office Rhine/Main
Foundation of the EAB branch office Rhein/Main - Purchase of WMS Kelsterbach, GFG Lorsch.
Foundation of a branch office in Merseburg, takeover of Elektro Lippold
Foundation of the EAB Elektroanlagenbau branch office Bad Aibling/Munich
- Foundation of the EAB Elektroanlagenbau branch in Bad Aibling/Munich.
- Foundation of Beinhorn Elektrik GmbH in Hanau.
Acquisition of the electrical division of ThyssenKrupp HiServ
Acquisition of the electrical division of ThyssenKrupp HiServ in Frankfurt (formerly ESA) by EAB Rhein/Main.
Purchase of Altmann & Böhning GmbH from ThyssenKrupp Hiserv in Berlin
Acquisition of the electrical division Nohl Contec Darmstadt and integration into EAB Rhein Main
- Takeover of the company Ing. Karl Pfeiffer KG GmbH & Co. in Munich.
- Merger of the companies Altmann & Böhning GmbH, EAB Elektroanlagenbau GmbH Munich, EAB Elektro Anlagen Bau GmbH Gera into EAB Elektroanlagenbau Jena GmbH and change of name to D-I-E Elektro AG.