- Jaroslav Macek graduated from Charles University in Prague.
- He started his career in 2000 in the Advisory Department of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Czech Republic where he was responsible for the development of the practice in the area of operational effectiveness and finance function effectiveness. He managed projects for multinational and national clients in various industries including energy and utilities, finance, telecommunication and automotive in many countries e.g. Czech Republic, USA, Romania, Ukraine and Russia.
- Before joining CEZ Group, he was a member of the management team of Ukrsibbank (BNP Paribas group in Ukraine) and was responsible for the Corporate Development Division of the Bank including the preparation of strategy of the Bank and the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Jaroslav has been managing foreign ESCO activities of CEZ Group since 2017. He joined CEZ Group in 2009 and was working on various top management positions in the area of CEZ foreign operations both in HQ in Prague and abroad (e.g. Head of International Operations Department, Country Manager).
- Andreas Scherhans started his career in 1996 with the graduation of his mechanical engineering and business administration studies at the Technical University of Darmstadt, the Ecole de Mines in Nancy/France and the Technical University of Eindhoven/Netherlands.
- From 1997 to 2007, Andreas Scherhans held various international management positions in the energy and telecommunications sector of Siemens AG, which took him to Moscow/Russia and Southeast Asia, among other places.
- From 2008 to 2020, he took on leading positions in three medium-sized corporations as Financial VP, CFO or MD. His responsibilities there included management of shared service centers and business transformation projects of various kinds.
- On February 15, 2021, Andreas Scherhans was appointed to the Management Board of Elevion Group Germany as CAO (Chief Administration Officer). He is responsible for the SSC (Shared Service Center) including the corporate functions Finance, IT, Legal, HR and Marketing & Communications.
- Roland Fischer started his career in 1982 when he completed his training as an electrician.
- Just one year later, in June 1983, he graduated from technical college with majors in civil engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- In the same year, Roland Fischer began his studies in electrical power engineering and computer science at the TH Mittelhessen in Gießen/Friedberg, which he completed in 1987.
- From 1987 to 2004, Roland Fischer held several positions at the Technical sales branch of AEG in Frankfurt am Main. Starting as a project engineer for building services engineering, he assumed the position of profit center manager for Hesse in 1996, and in 2000 became authorized signatory and director of building services engineering Germany.
- In 2004 Roland Fischer joined the R+S Group as Sales Manager and was appointed Managing Director in 2006. From 2010, he was responsible for the entire technical area as a member of the Board of Management.
- In 2015, Roland Fischer moved to Rudolf Fritz GmbH in Rüsselsheim am Main as Managing Director.
- In 2016, he was appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO) at the Elevion Group Germany.
Energy Solutions & Engineering Solutions
After finishing his studies of International Business in Germany, Spain and the USA, and having touchpoints mainly at the automotive industry, Daniel Rehm started his professional career at a global player in the semiconductor machinery business, where in the end he was overseeing the worldwide marketing activities.
In 2004, he moved on to the energy business and quickly was promoted to various top management positions in utility companies being in charge for sales, marketing, trading, as well as commercial functions.
After having been responsible for the energy services division of a TOP 5 German Utility for roughly five years, and its successful restructuring, he joined CEZ group in 2018 to promote elevion’s ESCO activities in Germany.